Just Rotate Just Rotate

After reading through some of the reviews I wonder how good graphics could make a great game. Neverthless, it was fun to play this game. Maybe the addition of various speed levels could make the game more challenging, since some of the obstacles are very easy to dodge due to the speed, but sometimes it can be tricky, too! The music might be too repetitive after playing a while, which can be a huge annoyance to some players. However, the idea of this game is great, it just needs some more development to match other people's tastes. Great job!

~Silent C.L.D. Claw

Beat Universe Beat Universe

Great tracks, great game (although sometimes very confusing) Overall, great!

Passageways of Light Passageways of Light

Before I start this review, I have to apologize for my horrible English. Second to that, I can't believe this track is rated so 'low'.

The track definitely fits the title and description, great job! May I ask what libraries you use to make your compositions?

As for any critique, perhaps it sounds too muddy at some parts? I've read you use Sonatina Symphonic Orchestra, I know those have quite some reverb, haha. The percussion is well balanced, not overtaking the whole composition, so that's good. Perhaps the piano might be a bit too loud? Although it is a great addition to the whole composition.

As you can see, I totally suck at writing reviews. All I can say is keep up the great work! You got a new fan here!
~Caeruleus Draconem

Mercury Mercury

I heard this composition first on fA, then went to your dA and saw you got a Newgrounds account, wahey! Oh, I should mention; for a first composition, it's necessary to post what you have used to make it, or else they'll ban you (happened on my first account, eheheh...) Anyways, enjoy your first fan, heehee~

Kind regards,
~Silent Iolux Claw

Goodbye Goodbye

It's great to see the beauty of pieces, even when the orchestration is minimal. I really enjoyed the track, great job!

Tremulos responds:

Thanks, I appreciate that!