Passageways of Light Passageways of Light

Before I start this review, I have to apologize for my horrible English. Second to that, I can't believe this track is rated so 'low'.

The track definitely fits the title and description, great job! May I ask what libraries you use to make your compositions?

As for any critique, perhaps it sounds too muddy at some parts? I've read you use Sonatina Symphonic Orchestra, I know those have quite some reverb, haha. The percussion is well balanced, not overtaking the whole composition, so that's good. Perhaps the piano might be a bit too loud? Although it is a great addition to the whole composition.

As you can see, I totally suck at writing reviews. All I can say is keep up the great work! You got a new fan here!
~Caeruleus Draconem

Mercury Mercury

I heard this composition first on fA, then went to your dA and saw you got a Newgrounds account, wahey! Oh, I should mention; for a first composition, it's necessary to post what you have used to make it, or else they'll ban you (happened on my first account, eheheh...) Anyways, enjoy your first fan, heehee~

Kind regards,
~Silent Iolux Claw

Goodbye Goodbye

It's great to see the beauty of pieces, even when the orchestration is minimal. I really enjoyed the track, great job!

Tremulos responds:

Thanks, I appreciate that!

Remember When... Remember When...

I'd say it totally fits the title and everything (: Great job!

MeAndMyMuse responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you agree.

Anticipation of Conflict Anticipation of Conflict

If I might ask, what VST(i)'s do you use for your compositions?

vartan responds:

I only use one, and I run it in standalone, that being Kontakt 5. If you meant what sample libraries I use in particular, in this piece I used Heavyocity Evolve, LA Scoring Strings, Scarbee MM-Bass, Cinematic Guitars, Timpani Modular Series, Symphobia/Symphobia 2, and Orchestral Brass Classic.

Jailbreak Jailbreak

Sounds great~ I especially like the percussion!

_-={When Gods War}=-_ _-={When Gods War}=-_

This is a very nice track, I like it very much! Also great to see another FL Studio user for these kind of music!

MaestroRage responds:

Thanks! It's possible to do a lot with FL, even orchestral heavy mixes. Wasn't always, but that memory bridge was a god send <3.

Thanks again for the review!

Glowing Magma Glowing Magma

I hear you're trying to make more progress throughout the song! Great job!

Quasar Quasar

Actually, this is quite nice (: In my opinion, the intro sounds a bit too... The same. I'd suggest to put some more variation in there. Neverthless, great job, and keep on the good work!

AJC0MICS responds:

Hey, thank you!! :)
Maybe you're right about the intro. It's fading in... but it doesn't change.
Also, this track was made in two days, so it could have been made better.